Adonit Wireless Charging Pad Support
What does Wireless Fast Charging Pad LED indicator show while charging?
When the Wireless Fast Charging Pad is powered up to charge, the blue LED remains blue during charging.
Can I use a different USB cable instead of the cable that comes with Wireless Fast Charging Pad?
Different cables may have different performance. To ensure the charging speed, we strongly recommend using the original cable to charge. Cables longer than one meter may also reduce the charging efficiency.
What kind of AC adapter should I use with Wireless Fast Charging Pad?
Please make sure the AC adapter has a minimum output of 2A. To enable fast charging, please use an adapter that supports QC2.0 or above.
What if the Wireless Fast Charging Pad is not charging my device?
- Check if the charging cable has been plugged in properly to the wireless charging pad and adapter.
- Place your smartphone in the center position of the wireless charging pad.
- Remove foreign objects between your phone and the wireless charging pad. Wireless charging uses magnetic induction to charge your smartphone. (Don't place anything between your phone and the charger. Magnetic mounts, magnetic cases, or other objects between your phone and the charger may reduce performance or damage magnetic strips or RFID chips like those found in some credit cards, security badges, passports, and key fobs. If your case holds any of these sensitive items, remove them before charging or make sure that they aren’t between the back of your phone and the charger.)
- Thick phone cases or cases containing metal objects may prevent charging. A smartphone with a thin case/cover will still work with the wireless charging pad.
Will the Wireless Fast Charging Pad be able to charge iPhone 8/ 8 plus / X at 7.5W speeds?
Yes, the iPhone 8/ 8 plus/ X can charge at 7.5W speed with QC 2.0/3.0/4.0 adapter. To ensure the charging speed, we strongly recommend using the original cable to charge.
How do I enable fast charging on my wireless charging pad?
To enable fast charging, please use an adapter that supports QC2.0 or above.
Why does my wireless charging pad LED blink?
- Please re-plug your USB cable.
- Please remove all foreign objects between your smartphone and wireless charging pad. (Ex: metal/coin/metallic foreign body).
- Please adjust the smartphone and wireless charging pad to appropriate location.
Still have questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to lend you a hand.