Adonit Pro 4 Support
back to product page
What is the Pro 4?
The Pro 4 is a passive, non-Bluetooth stylus that uses a disc to interact with any touchscreen.
How is the Pro 4 different than the Pro 1-3?
The Pro 4 looks and feels more like a pen than the Pro 3. Also, the Pro 4 (~22g) is heavier than the Pro 3 (~19g).
Pro 4 use the same replacement disc kit as Pro 3: https://www.adonit.net/parts/disc-tip-replacement/
Does the Pro 4 require charging?
No, the Pro 4 does not have a battery and does not require charging.
Why isn't the Pro 4 working on my touchscreen?
The disc on the Pro 4 can get dirty or wear out over time.
If the Pro 4 isn't working, try cleaning the disc first.
1) Take a micro fiber cloth (like those used to clean reading glasses) and lay it on a flat surface.
2) Take the stylus and place the disc on the cloth and rub it back and forth.
3) Examine the disc and make sure it's clean.
How do I change the disc for the Pro 4?
The Pro 4 uses replacement disc kits that are available here: https://www.adonit.net/parts/disc-tip-replacement/
To change the disc kits:
1) Remove the old disc kits from the Pro 4 by pulling the old disc kit away from the Pro 4 stylus.
2) Put the new disc kit into the Pro 4 by placing the new disc kit inside the Pro 4.
Still have questions?
Email us at email@example.com and we’ll be glad to lend you a hand.