Adonit Droid Support
How is Droid different than Mini 3 or Pro 3?
The Adonit Droid features a new slimmer body and the smallest disc we've ever designed. The smaller disc provides the same precision as our previous disc but the reduced size allows for a more comfortable and natural writing experience.
What devices is Droid compatible with?
Droid may support Android high resolution touchscreen devices, but not all devices can recognize Droid’s smaller disc. Droid has been tested and is compatible with the following devices:
- Smart Phones:
- Samsung - Samsung S10, Samsung S9, Samsung S9+, Samsung S8, Samsung S8+, Samsung C9 pro, Samsung Note 3, Samsung Note 5, Samsung Note 9, Samsung Note 8, Samsung S7, Samsung S7+, Samsung Galaxy III, Samsung Galaxy A7, Samsung Galaxy J6+
- HTC - HTC U11, HTC U11+, HTC U11 Ultra, HTC 10 EVO
- Sony - Sony Xperia 10 plus, Sony Xperia XZ, Sony Xperia XZ1, Sony Xperia XZ2, Sony Xperia XZ3, Sony Z5 Premium, Sony Xperia XZS
- LG – LG V30, LG G6, LG Q stylus+, LG G7+ThinQ
- Asus - Asus ZenFone 4 Pro, Asus ZenFone 4, Zenfone5 ze620KL, ZenPad 3s 10 (Z500KL), ASUS ROG Phone (ZS600KL)
- Huawei - Huawei P30 Pro, Huawei Mate 20 pro, Huawei Mate p20 pro, Huawei Mate 10, Huawei Mate 10 pro, Huawei Mate 9
- OPPO - OPPO R17, OPPO R11, OPPO R11 s
- Xiaomi - MIX 2, Mi 9
- Nova 2i
- Vivo v7
- OnePlus 3, 3T, 5, 5T, 6, 6T
- Samsung - Samsung Tab S2, S3, S4, A10.5, A8
- Huawei - MediaPad M3 lite, Huawei MediaPad M5
- Amazon - Fire HD 7, 8, 10
What colors is Droid available in?
Black, Silver, Midnight Blue
Where can we buy micro disc tip once it has problem?
Replacement micro disc tips can be purchased from our Spare Parts page.
Where can we buy Droid cap once it is missing or damaged?
Replacement caps can be purchased from our Spare Parts page.
How do I change Droid micro disc tip?
If you have a Droid, it will go with a non-removable micro disc tip, simply grasp the micro disc tip with your thumb and forefinger, and pull it straight out. Put the rod of the new micro disc tip straight in the opening of the barrel and give it a little push to secure it so it doesn't fall out.
Can we exchange Micro disc tip from Adonit Droid to Pro3?
No, Pro3 and Droid disc tip size are different, we don't suggest you to exchange disc tip, if you would like exchange it, your Pro3 or Droid may not work or sensitivity issues may occur.
Can I use Adonit Droid with a Screen Protector?
Generally screen protectors are not recommended for use with Adonit styluses, as they can interfere with the touch screen's ability to consistently detect the stylus tip. Adonit styluses are optimized for use without a screen protector. If you're going to use a screen protector, please keep in mind that it may decrease sensitivity.
What apps does Droid work with?
Droid has the benefit of working in virtually any application. If you can write with your finger inside the app then you can use Droid.
Still have questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to lend you a hand.