At Adonit, we believe in providing solutions for the modern workspace. Today our primary focus is precision styluses, but tomorrow…
well you’ll have to come talk to us to find out.
In this role, you will play a critical part in developing and directing creative work, and ensuring the integrity of the Adonit brand across all communication touch points. You have particularly strong experience in the digital space but are comfortable leading offline projects. As a critical member of a small but ambitious team, you are comfortable wearing many hats – one day you are creating an eye-catching social media campaign and having input into the evolution of our product packaging, and the next you are designing new website content. Ambiguity doesn’t intimidate; in fact you relish the challenges found in a small, ambitious company.
- Play a lead role in creative sessions for project kick-offs
- Manage one or more projects from concept through completion
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects
- Inspire the creative team and those around you to do great work
- Work collaboratively and openly with teams across the company
- Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design
- 6+ years experience working with websites, e-marketing, and advertising
- Possess a thorough understanding of communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Web design and print capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion.
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to make evaluative judgments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Qualified candidates please send your resume and portfolio (a PDF or a link to your site) to email@example.com.
Really want to impress us? Include some examples of process, brainstorms, iterations and experiments with your portfolio.