At Adonit, it is our belief that technology should enable the creative process, not hinder it. We build tools to make your ideas do more in the digital workspace. We are growing fast and we need individuals who are confident, self-sufficient and have great problem-solving abilities. This position is for a Project Manager who would help manage our marketing and web teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
- Manage a team of creatives and developers to implement multiple marketing initiatives including: product launches, media campaigns, webpage redesigns, - website maintenance, social media execution, packaging creation, and multi-language translation of digital and print assets
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, weekly planning meetings, and retrospectives with the team
- Create and manage the master schedule of project deliverables across all marketing and web projects
- Run meetings effectively and follow up about action items resulting from those decisions
- Execute multiple projects and multitask in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Continuously develop and evolve reports, processes, and deliverables to ensure project success
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and/or web project management at a creative organization
- Understanding of business challenges, technology requirements, budgets, timelines, and resource considerations
- Knowledge of project management software desired but not required (Microsoft Project, Team Gantt, Trello, etc)
- Solid people skills and emotional intelligence a must
- Familiarity with the creative process
- Must possess effective and efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of web browser capabilities and user interaction design
Qualified candidates please send your resume and portfolio (a PDF or a link to your site) to email@example.com.
We take as much pride in our people as we do in our work. So if you are looking for an opportunity to work in a collaborative, engaging and creative environment, shoot us your application today.