Adonit Creative Inc.
(Revised June 2018)
- The website www.adonit.net (the “Website”);
- The Forge mobile application (the “App”);
- Information collected by Adonit from third party applications (“Non-Adonit Apps”) that integrate our Adonit software development kit (“SDK”); and
- Any email, text and other electronic communications you send to Adonit through the Website or the App.
- Information we collect offline or by any other means (such as through other websites, products or services we may offer);
- Information collected by any third parties, including through Non-Adonit Apps, which may have their own privacy policies.
What information does Adonit collect?
- Technical Information. We may also collect and use technical data and related information, such as information about your device, system and application software, peripherals and other data related to your interactions with the Website, the App and our SDK (“Technical Information”). We may automatically collect Technical Information through cookies and log files. The information we collect from these technologies includes your stylus serial number, stylus model and version, stylus user settings, application used, iPad model, iOS version, Adonit SDK version, stylus connection and disconnection times, usage data, crash analytics, IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Adonit does not consider this information to be Personal Information, but note that the IP address and stylus serial number may potentially be used in a personally identifying manner.
Information You Voluntarily Disclose
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose Information through any public-facing features of the Website, the App or Non-Adonit Apps that interface with our SDK (for example, via message boards), that information can be collected and used by others. You submit this information at your own risk. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information you choose to submit in connection with these public features.
How does Adonit use Information?
We may use your Information, including your Personal Information, as follows:
- To improve, market or promote Adonit’s products (including our stylus products) and services.
- To increase our understanding of how users prefer to use our stylus products
- To improve the SDK and application integration of the SDK
- To enhance the user experience, display personalized content or enable you to participate in features of the Website or the App.
- To communicate with you, including about the Website, the App or the SDK.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services offered by Adonit or its third party partners.
- To respond to comments, questions or requests for customer service.
- To display advertisements, including advertisements from third parties.
- For any other purpose we may describe when you provide the Information.
We may also use your Information for any other purpose with your consent.
Information We Share
Adonit or its agents, vendors or contractors may disclose Information, including your Personal Information, to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our agents, vendors or contractors that we use to support the internal operations of our business (including Shopify, our ecommerce partner) who are required to keep the Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- If required to do so by law, comply with legal process or to comply with a governmental or regulatory request;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Adonit or its agents or contractors;
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public; and
- As part of a transaction or potential transaction where Adonit merges with another organization, files for bankruptcy, or sells its assets or capital stock.
Security of Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect the Information. These safeguards include only storing Technical Information on our servers. Despite the actions and precautions we take, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the Information and you acknowledge and agree that you transmit it to us at your own risk.
Third-Party Websites, Services and Technologies
The Website, the App and the SDK are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under 13. If you believe that we may have collected Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Choices and Changes
We may need to communicate with you about the Website, the App or the SDK, and we would like to make certain commercial offers available to you from time to time. As such, by signing up for our newsletter or by providing your email address through the use of our App, you consent to receive commercial messages (whether by phone, email, text or push notifications) from us or our third party partners, and acknowledge and agree that your primary phone numbers and email addresses and other information may be used for the purpose of initiating commercial messages. We will allow you to opt-out of receiving commercial messages. If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions that are included in e-mail that you receive.
Information Choices and Changes