At Adonit, it is our belief that technology should enable the creative process, not hinder it. We’re a small group of passionate individuals who are on a mission to empower creatives with a new set of physical and digital tools. We aim to design products and software that allow people to create whatever it is that they love to create.
We’re a bunch of smart and talented people who love to laugh, make cool stuff and dream big. We like animals, ping-pong, motorcycles, beer and Austin. We take as much pride in our people as we do in our work. So if you are looking for an opportunity to work in a collaborative, engaging and creative environment, shoot us your application today.
What we’re looking for:
We are growing fast and we need individuals who are confident, self-sufficient and have great problem-solving abilities. This position is for a Web Designer who would work alongside our design, UX and marketing teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
- Create designs for the website and any other online needs
- Manage the delivery of all the assets to the developers
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typography skills
- Photo retouching and manipulation skills
- Excellent time management and ability to manage multiple projects and multitask in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Clean design aesthetic
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of Web Design experience
- Understanding of web browser capabilities and user interaction design
- Can speak to design techniques; strong understanding of composition, color, imagery, typography as it relates to the Web; a great eye for design.
- An in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Must provide a portfolio with samples
- BA/BS in new media, interaction design or communication design
Qualified candidates please send your resume and portfolio (a PDF or a link to your site) to email@example.com. Really want to impress us? Include some examples of process, brainstorms, iterations and experiments with your portfolio.
We're definitely a company that takes as much pride in our work as our people. So, if you’re currently looking for a new opportunity in a collaborative, engaging, and creative environment - then shoot us your application today.
Really want to impress us? Include some examples of process, brainstorms, iterations, or something else with your portfolio.
You can learn more about us at www.adonit.net