Austin, TX or Grand Rapids, MI
It’s our belief that technology should enable the creative process, not hinder it. We’re a group of passionate individuals who are on a mission to empower creatives with a new set of physical and digital tools.
Adonit has recently launched the second generation of iOS Bluetooth styluses - Jot Script and Jot Touch Pixelpoint, both leading products in the iOS connected stylus category. We have a carefully curated range of active and non-active precision tools for iPad based content creation.
We’re an energetic and growing company that takes great pride in our work and our people. At Adonit, you’ll find a bunch of very smart, very talented people who love to laugh, make cool stuff, and dream big.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity in a collaborative, global, engaging environment, drop us a line. You can learn more about us and our current products at adonit.net.
- Day to day development of SDK features
- Scope, size, and prioritize feature sets
- Define SDK roadmap
- Build and ship iOS SDK beta and releases
- Maintain documentation around SDK principles
- Communicate and collaborate with cross functional team of developers and product teams to align SDK work to product launches
- Evaluate integration status with external apps, escalate any risks to internal teams
- Work with external developer community to improve the Jot iOS SDK, address bugs & issues
- 2+ years working with Objective-C as a primary language
- 5+ years developing software, libraries and APIs with a proven track record.
- Experience developing complex real-time algorithms
- Strong background in app performance, tuning, and debugging
- Understanding of XCode, Interface Builder, Instruments, and other tools
- Experience and consistency with unit testing mobile applications
- A portfolio of applications or game titles in the App Store
- Working knowledge of agile development processes
- An eye for detail and great communication skills
- Experience working with bluetooth connectivity and device to device applications.
- Experience with hardware / smart accessory software integrations.
- Sketch or draw as a hobby.
Qualified candidates please send your resume and portfolio (a PDF or a link to your site) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take as much pride in our people as we do in our work. So if you are looking for an opportunity to work in a collaborative, engaging and creative environment, shoot us your application today.