Customer Service Administrator
At Adonit, we stand by our products and want our customers to feel confident in our ability to resolve any issue that may arise. Our ideal Customer Service Administrator would utilize their level head and positive attitude to use online tools to address customer inquires, communication with our repair center, build on corporate retail support strategy, and handle the receiving and testing of return products. If you have advanced technical ability, and upbeat attitude, the drive to multitask, and the customer service skills to match, this could be your calling. Key functions include hardware and software troubleshooting, excellent communication, patience, return receiving and testing, analysis, and customer care.
The Customer Service Administrator will be primarily responsible for helping our customers as we grow our brand in a fast paced market. We need to get to know our customer better. Stay involved with them enough to know how to anticipate customer needs, and product needs.
- Reply to customer support tickets.
- Record product performance statistics & reports.
- Liaise with Taipei shipping department.
- Gathering claim details and comprehending and explaining warranty information.
- Receiving and testing return items.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Must be fluent in Japanese (written and spoken), and English (at least IELTS 6.5). Chinese language skills are an advantage.
- Very good communicator with diplomatic skill; minimum of three years customer relations experience (work with a Japanese company or clients an advantage).
- Excellent time management skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- At least one college degree.
Work schedule & compensation
- Five week days, 40 hours/week.
- Compensation to be discussed, depending on experience.
Who We Are
At Adonit, it is our belief that technology should enable the creative process, not hinder it. We’re a small group of passionate individuals who are on a mission to empower creatives with a new set of physical and digital tools. We aim to design products and software that allow people to create whatever it is that they love to create.
The Jot Script, our most recent product, leads the market in precision iPad stylus and was recently picked as a 2013 editor’s choice by Mac World.
We’re an energetic and growing company that takes great pride in our work and our people. If you’re looking for a new opportunity in a collaborative, global, engaging environment, drop us a line.
You can learn more about us and our current products at www.adonit.net
At Adonit, you'll find a bunch of very smart, very talented people who love to laugh, make cool stuff, and dream big. If this sounds like you, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org